Cavitation Ultrasound Technologies for Localized Fat Reduction
Technological advances in medicine have made it possible to use low-frequency ultrasound for localized fat reduction, more often known by the popular names of love handles, love handles or jowls.
This also led to increasingly more popular names such as cavitation or ultracavitacion. The low-frequency ultrasonic waves are useful in combating various effects fatty accumulations. It produces lipolysis of fatty acids from adipocytes (fat-laden cells) due to a phenomenon known as stable cavitation, and increased cell permeability of the adipocytes. You get an increased flow of triglycerides. Furthermore, there is a breakdown of the fibers through mechanical action (“jet stream”). Finally, some content of adipocytes is metabolized by the liver and eliminated in the urine, so it’s always recommended drinking plenty of water both the day of treatment and subsequent days.
These treatments are performed in small, localized areas of the body but, although they may seem cosmetic, they are not without risks.
The ultrasonic cavitation can be considered as a treatment alternative to surgical liposuction, which can be more or less aggressive as is done with or without laser, and more or less extensive areas. Ultrasound can, in fact, avoid the operating room and avoid anesthesia because the procedure is painless and can be done in a medical office. It is not all advantages. There is a technique that can be applied to anyone happily, but should always conduct a medical examination and complete medical history. So there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for the treatment of localized fat. Such contraindications, absolute or relative depending on the individual case, are kidney failure, liver failure (e.g. fatty infiltration of the liver), carrying a pacemaker or other electronic devices, pregnancy, lactation, hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia, etc..
It is also important to be very careful when near vital organs, and even avoid certain areas (in terms of the power of WEEE), since they can cause damage to the thyroid (when treatments are performed in the neck) or the ovaries (when the abdominal area). Therefore, not everything is on the use of increasingly powerful computers and, of course, with greater potential risk, but you have to adapt the power and depth of treatment to the anatomical location of the treatment area and the amount and structure of each person’s adiposity.
I have recommended website that provide portable ultrasound systems, so you can handled that machine by your hand. You can use it for personal therapy units. Do you want to purchase ultrasound machine for your company or just buy ultrasound for beauty purpose, these are recommended ultrasound machine you should know:
Portable Ultrasound Therapy Machine
The 1-5MHz Portable Ultrasound therapy machine is handheld & lightweight, giving you all the benefits of therapeutic ultrasound without inconvenient chiropractor & physical therapy appointments. Save time & treat in the comfort of your own home. The 1MHz – 5MHz Portable Ultrasound therapy machine uses pulsed ultra sound waves to speed healing & provide localized pain relief.
The crystal transducer head of the 1MHz, 3MHz, 5MHz portable ultrasound converts electrical energy into the strong vibratory sound waves of ultrasound therapy (sounds beyond our normal range of hearing , so you will not hear the ultrasound during treatment).
The handheld transducer also allows you to localize ultrasonic energy on a musculoskeletal pain – creating a therapeutic effect & inducing soft tissue healing.
The targeted pulsed-release of low frequency ultrasound waves causes micro-vibrations in the tissues, generating deep heat (diathermy), for the treatment of pain, muscles spasm and joint contractures.
The user-friendly ultrasonic therapy speeds healing by improving local blood circulation & oxygen flow and increasing tissue relaxation & scar tissue breakdown for increased mobility in the tendons & joints.
>> HURRY UP to Get Ultrasound machine today. This product SOULD OUT VERY QUICKLY <<
be sure to ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment
Home ultrasound machine benefits
The home ultrasound machine has a wide range of therapeutic applications including reduction of acute and chronic pain as well as an anti-inflammatory effect. The portable ultrasound machine may even be used immediately post-injury and post-op (physician’s supervision recommended).
The product is portable, lightweight, simple to use and does not require medical personnel to administer the ultrasound treatments.
For those suffering from pain or chronic injuries, benefits of the 3MHz Portable include its ease of application and use, faster recovery time, high compliance, safety, and effectiveness.
5MHz Ultrasound machine specs
- 5Mhz pulsed wave ultrasound – forget bulky ultrasound transducers only available in doctors’ offices, the 5MHz Portable unit emits therapeutic ultrasound in pulses at 3 power settings (hi, med, lo)
- Targeted pain relief – treat injury or tissue with 5 Mhz ultrasound at the source of your pain for effective therapy up to 1.6cm deep (30 min auto shut-off eliminates risk of tissue overheating)
- Speed healing – ultrasound is used by chiropractors & in physical therapy to treat pain, spasms & inflammation. Sound waves promote tissue heating & blood flow to speed the recovery process & injury rehab. Home ultrasound machines will hep you Live Pain-Free!
- At home ultrasonic therapy – treat at home with this portable ultrasound machine. Wouldn’t you rather apply a bit of ultrasound gel & have ultrasound treatments performed at home by a loved one or yourself rather than at the physical therapist?
- Convenient & easy – the portable 5MHz ultrasound therapy machine makes treating easy, comfortable & convenient, increasing the consistency & frequency of your ultrasound treatments.
- Can Use Worldwide – Operates from 220/230 volt AND 110/120 volt power sources (plug adapter for Australia or United Kingdom available upon request)
- Item comes with a stand, AC adapter and case
Incoming search terms:
- Ultrasound Cavitation
- cavitation ultrasound
- ultrasound cavitation side effects
- ultrasonic cavitation side effects
- cavitation ultrasound side effects
- cavitation treatment
- ultrasonic cavitation risks
- lipo cavitation side effects
- ultrasound cavitation risks
- cavitation side effects
Tagged with: best ultra sound fat treatment • cavitation • cavitation for fat reduction side effects • cavitation ultrasound • cavitation ultrasound fat • cavitation ultrasound risk • fat reduction • stable cavitation ultrasound • what is cavitation ultrasound
Filed under: weight loss
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!