The Effects of Excessive Sugar Consumption
No need to add sugar to our feed it is everywhere (bread, pasta, fruits). Search the sweet taste is innate. For others, result from a social and cultural conditioning, probably psychoanalytic: the mother who wins her son posing as the only authorized source of candy, the child punished for having eaten too much candy.
Too much pure sugar can be dangerous because disrupts the delicate regulatory mechanisms that store and “burn” the simple sugars.
This mismatch promotes fat (storing sugar as fat through the liver). It also favors diabetes (incorrect response to insulin production by pancreas), fatigue pancreas cells.
Why and How?
What happens when you eat a piece of bread (sugars slow assimilation complexes) or when we eat a lump sugar (simple sugar assimilation ultrafast)?
* During digestion, the long chains of starch are broken into simple sugars (glucose).
* These sugars are poured slowly into the blood.
* The pancreas produces insulin as sugar is coming into the blood.
* Insulin helps store glucose in the liver, as glycogen for later use.
* This mechanism is the product of evolution over millions of years. The amount of insulin and fatty acids in the blood remains to an optimal level, “invented” by biological evolution.
* Small sugar molecules are discharged quickly in the blood as glucose.
* The advent of mass-produces sugar, like a torrent stimulates a strong rapid production of insulin by the pancreas (insulin peak).
* The amount of insulin circulating in the blood is then too big. His level is very high. Sugar is rapidly stored and burned, but the action of insulin is too effective and the level of blood sugar falls below normal: the state of hypoglycemia
* This state is characterized by symptoms well known as the ‘dip’ of the 11 Hs: fatigue, depression, poor concentration, which can lead to accidents at work or movement.
* In a state of hypoglycemia or sugar for coffee which has the effect of liver glycogen release and strike a whiplash immediately by the indirect action of adrenaline and spillage of blood sugar. This creates a circle dangerous vicious, a similar dependence to that of a drug.
Paradoxically, eating pure sugar, leads to decreased cup of sugar in the blood and time … Back to consume.
What to Do to Avoid Excess Sugar?
Do not add too much to food. Place each less on beverages, yogurt, and fruit.
Trying to suppress it completely (one gets used fairly quickly).
Avoid alcohol and certain foods high in added sugar.
If nevertheless we want to eat a little sugar, plus worth adding honey or molasses rather than refined sugar.
Incoming search terms:
- excessive sugar intake symptoms
- excessive sugar consumption
- excessive sugar and fat
- Excessive Sugar Consumption Symptoms
- Excess Sugar Consumption Symptoms
- long term sugar consumption effects
- longterm effects of excessive sugar
- side effects of exessive sugar consumption
- sugar effect on liver
- symptoms of consumption of sugar
Filed under: nutrition
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!